SEO. SEM. PPC. SOCIAL NETWORK MARKETING. E-MAIL CAMPAIGNS.
Internet marketing is a big job. Why not leave it to the experts who keep up to date with trends and conversions? At Grand Valley Design, we have a team who is dedicated to providing quality internet -marketing which converts for you.
Call us today (970) 778-1908 to receive a customized quote for an internet marketing plan designed to fit the needs of your business.
Some of our valuable internet marketing services:
Onsite / On Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Many websites are missing this crucial component of SEO, don’t let yours be one of them. This includes
- on page search engine optimization for every page and post on your website
- installation & configuration of the latest onsite SEO software
- Google Analytics integration
- Google Webmaster integration
- rich snippets
- linking your social network accounts to your website
- a complete analysis and action plan regarding errors, redirects, URI issues, formatting urls and page depth levels
- optimize load time
- ensure mobile / dynamic website compatibility and standards
- eliminate duplicate pages
- optimize file sizes
- optimize word count and keyword content
- optimize Meta Robots file
- optimize XML sitemap
- optimize robots.text file and submit it to Google & Bing Webmaster tools
Submit Entire Website to All Major Search Engines
Website submission ensures a proper and quick crawl / index command to major search engines such as Google & Bing
Submit your business and website to local map indexes including Safari / iphone maps, Google my business, and Bing Local.
Social Network Setup and Optimization
Set up accounts with social networks we know are converting, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and more industry specific social networks and optimize these pages to meet optimal search engine optimization
Ongoing Off Site SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Local optimization, social network optimization, organic link building, reputation management, claim your business and website username on networks to ensure good reputation management.